Wanted

ginger04

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
Looking for Bantam Cochin eggs. Prefer black but am open to others. Located in Illinois. Thanks!

I'm hoping to have some VERY soon. My girl is from the Pat Lacey line and the boy is from another great breeder...they are beautiful birds and nice and full!~ BUT she is taking her sweet time laying
barnie.gif
She is over 6 months now and STILL no eggs! My Mille's have even started to lay already at just 22 weeks.
My bantams are black.

That sounds great! Let me know if you come up with anything before the weather gets too cold for shipping. They are part of my children's 4-H project. The two that are old enough for 4-H are both doing poultry. The younger one is doing embryology and my other has been showing for the last 2 years, so it is a dual purpose deal for me!!! Thanks again!

I have looked at ebay, but I have not heard great things from people who have purchased eggs through there?? I thought I'd try here first.

Oh, I don't know about that. I ordered some A&M quail eggs of eBay. The P.O. really did a number on them, and I only had 2 hatch. The seller sent me replacements, free of charge. Maybe I just got lucky?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom