Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by red_raider_64, Dec 18, 2007.

1. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Songster

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    I am looking for about 10 show cages to take my birds to the show in.
    Thanks

2. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    I had an assortment of breeds to show this year and we went to good ole wally world , bought 10 good size Tupper type storage containers $3.50 each, then drilled large holes down the sides and in the tops. At least we went with everyone in the same type of totes and had more than enough room for the farms name. Later we relabled them for winter storage. Not to mention we also used 1 for a bath box, and at the show they stacked inside each other and we used them for storing our daily goods.
    PS, Please contact me with info on your d'uccles. TY

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  3. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Songster

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    Hey thanks I didnt even think of that thanks I will try that. What do you want to know about the D Uccles. I will pm you but I have some info on my website.
    Thanks Blaine

4. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Blaine, I'd just be interested in acquiring a few eggs from you in the spring. D'uccles are my favs and trying to find good show ones is not easy [​IMG]
    The DH asked me today how come I always end up with winter chicks and the real reason is cause they are so cute, And yes 1 is a porcelain [​IMG]. TTYL J.J.

5. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Songster

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
    Cool Ya I will have some for sale this spring. If you checked out my website it has my prices. They may not be right though I will go back and check

6. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Napa - You totally stole my idea! *haha* Just kidding, but that is what I did for my birds. Whoever originally made the idea is genius! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: