WantedPure Polish, or silkies or showgirl eggs IN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, May 30, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I am looking for new eggs. I have alot of mutts and I want some nice quality birds for breeding purposes. I have eggs in the incubator on day 6. When would be too late to add more? Anyway looking for prices so I can get an idea. Would like pure polish, pure silkies or showgirls.

2. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I have silkie eggs. It would be to late to add more eggs. You would need to wait until these hatch now.
    Chris

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I am borrowing an incubator for a week or so for the polish I've got coming. I am also getting some adult silver phoenix this weekend so I'll need to wait a bit before getting more eggs because I am gonna have a crapload of chicks. How much do you sell your silkie eggs for? Just to keep in mind for the future?

4. danrut101

danrut101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    I have White bearded and non-bearded Silkie eggs. $19.99 for 8 or $25/dozen. This includes Priority shipping. PM me your email if you wish to have some photos.

Danny D

5. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I sell mine for $25 aa dozen and that includes shipping.
    Chris

6. jadedlittlewitch

jadedlittlewitch Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2008
    Ga
    hey, I have some polish hatching out this coming up weekend and have been having a pretty good hatch rate, I belive there is 18 fertile eggs in there I'm asking 2.50 a chick and can ship if needed pm me if you want some,,

7. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I have blue/black & splash silkie eggs that need to go out today or Tues. 6-8 eggs for $25 which includes priority shipping and delivery conf. You can see my feedback at the link below. If you need to see pics of the adult birds or chicks hatched here, please feel free to contact me. If you plan to stagger the hatches you will have to have two incubators, one to use as a hatcher. Hope you get lots of new babies.

Marie

8. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I would love to have some of your eggs! I don't have any money yet cause I sent it to Perf Polish for my polish eggs. I'll see if my mom will loan it to me. I am getting a breeding pair of silver phoenix sat if you would be interested in trading some. Otherwise I may have to wait til you have another batch. I'll see what I can do though. I'd really like to have some of your birds. They are beauties.

9. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Quote:I would take her SILKIE EGGS ONLY and IMMEDIATELY !!! Marie sent me only seven, they were all marked with dates (freshest possible, the same day as shipped) and they have all developed, are due to hatch this Friday/Saturday. Excellent breeder, excellent feedback/support.

10. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I will also knit chicken sweters for your chickies as a trade! Seriously. Maybe I'll take some stuff to the pawn shop after my hubby goes to work. Haha.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by