WantedTX- Mille Fleur D'uccles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Riocotesei, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Riocotesei

Riocotesei Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    Hello I'm looking for some Milles! chicks or adults. I live in north tx an hour south of oklahoma. Pm m or respond here if you have any or know anyone that has some. If u have pictures that'd be cool too!
    Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
  2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hi, I talked to you earlier about some hatching eggs you were wanting. I also have MF d'Uccles (I do not remember if you already asked me about those). I will only have eggs for sale, unless you would like me to do a special-order hatch. Also, there is another d'Uccle breeder about 10 mi. away from me that I could possibly pick up birds from. [​IMG]

3. Riocotesei

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    Yes! I'm soo excited to get some of your millies! I can't hatch any eggs right now cause the fan in the bator went out. [​IMG] But I do still plan on getting eggs from ya. [​IMG]
    Now that I think of it I'm interested in maybe getting a pair of adults or a trio. Do you have any aldoesents or adults for sale?
    Do you know if the breeder has any?
    Thanks [​IMG]

4. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Rio, I sold too many birds last fall [​IMG] so I only have a pair of d'Uccles left (and they are for me [​IMG]) . It has been about a year since I have been to this gentleman's house, but I assume he still raises and sells as many d'Uccles as he did. I can give you his contact information if you are interested. [​IMG]

5. Riocotesei

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    Oooh yes I'd like that very much. [​IMG]

6. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Okay, I just sent you a message [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by