wanting a hatching buddy!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chickluver:D, Jan 24, 2010.

1. chickluver:D

chickluver:D Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2010
    maryland
    hi im rosita from MD, ~~~>(((:)>~~~
    and i hav eggs that i put in sat. the 16th (8 days ago) an i twas wonderin' if any body wanted ta join in mi eggsightment!
    (i actully dont have a 'farmer acsent' i was just kidding [​IMG])

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  2. chickluver:D

Jan 20, 2010
    maryland
    sip yawn sip yawn sip sip sip yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn [​IMG] gettttting ti(yawn)erd

3. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I recently posted on another thread, put eggs in on the 20th. I can try an tag along but I already had a setback so I don't know how good of a hatch buddy I would be. Came home last night and the bulb had blown and the temp. was at 73 degrees.

4. chickluver:D

Jan 20, 2010
    maryland
    [​IMG] wow scary i actully had mine go up to 110 degrese the 2nd day i was horrified but they did not cook [​IMG] thank god cuz i candeld them yesterday and they fine

5. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    Hey there! I'm not setting till next week. [​IMG] BUT if you post the day they're due in the title..more people who's eggs are due that day will find the thread.
    Good luck!

6. chickluver:D

Jan 20, 2010
    maryland
    good ideer [​IMG]

7. chickluver:D

Jan 20, 2010
    maryland
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL HATCHERS OUT THERE [​IMG] MAY UR OFFSPRING(CHICKS) BRING U GOOD EGGS! [​IMG]

8. chickluver:D

Jan 20, 2010
    maryland
    omgosh! im 'just hatched' i used to be 'new egg' but look now! yay!

9. Ban seabhag

Ban seabhag Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    Glenn HWY Alaska
    Faverolles and Ameraucanas on day 8. [​IMG]

10. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Well, I was told that my eggs should be ok even with the accidental drop in temperature. [​IMG] I am so relieved. I have an assortment of eggs that were given to me. I have EE, Serama, Silkie, Leghorn, Maran, New Hampshire Red, BO. 20 eggs total.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by