WANTING ANY MARANS CHICKENS OR CHICKS...VA...WILL PAY TO HAVE SHIPPED!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Mar 9, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    We are looking for any marans chickens or chicks! We will pay what you want and also will pay to have them shipped if you in maryland, NC, WV, VA we could pick up. Thanks in advance and we would like to get them ASAP!

Brandon

2. Danny81577

Danny81577 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2008
    Fredericksburg,VA
    Hello I will have some cuckoo marans chicks hatching the end of next week I think around the 18th these are hatching from pumpkinpup's eggs here on byc I will be selling these for 5 dollars each unsexed I live in fredericksburg Va. So you will not have to get them shipped. I will also have some showgirls hatching at the same time if you or anyone in Va would be interested these will be 4 dollars each .
    Thanks
    Danny

3. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    sorry we should have been more specific as we are not looking for any cuckoo marans. Thanks anyhow and will ask around to see if anyone is looking for them or showgirls!

Brandon

4. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    What kind of Marans are you looking for ??

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    black copper, wheaten, blue, blue copper, white, salmon, silver and black. If you have any I am willing to pay to have them shipped and can paypal ASAP to have them here by the end of the week!

Brandon

6. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have BC, wheaton and salmon, but I dont/wont ship them, sorry. I bet Im too far for you to drive out and get em?

7. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:Have you checked out Turbo's website? I think he's somewhere near central Ky. He has some Marans (Wheatons I think) they're beautiful! I believe he ships chicks also.

8. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Check with Peachick. She is Taneytowm, Maryland.

Or go to WhitmoreFarms.com - He has Marans and other breeds also. He is in Emmitsburg, Maryland.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  9. Ducklove334

Ducklove334 Off to another pond

Nov 4, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:we'll take some of them cuckoos [​IMG] lol

10. pop57

pop57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2008
    Mount Sterling, Ky
    I have 30 or so, 20 week old Cuckoo Marans Hens and 15 Roos. hens are $20. each roos $10. I live in Mt. Sterling Ky The hens layed the first egg today. My ladies have been well taken care of, free ranged since Jan. fed scratch grains, live mealworms, pellets and fresh sprouts.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The egg is not a monster but its a great color 4 or 5 i think.
    Pop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by