Wanting Lavender and porcelain Bearded Silkies

LadyRed76

Songster
Apr 5, 2017
I'm looking for either sex of Silkies.
I do have Buff,Blue and Partridge eggs if anyone is willing to trade.
I'm in Missouri,Central Mo.

Hi. :frow

I've been looking for Lavenders for a while now. Some luck finding boys. I can share a # of someone who had a boy, and willing to ship. I believe they were NPIP certified also. Was a little to pricey for my commitment level when I did find one possible semi local option. Seems like it was in some of those states farther east than me... That's pretty much all of them except Alaska and Hawaii though! :p

Seems like it was also about $85 and can't remember if that includes shipping or not. PM me for # to text or call. I don't know if she still has him available or not.

Nobody is willing to part with Silkie ladies, unless they are entirely too broody. And rarely even then. I'm gonna start looking for cuckoo. I currently have black, blue, splash, and paint. Chicks sale like crazy so far.

Worst part about finding a Lav boy is that I discovered my ladies are mostly blue when I ended up with an actual black this year. So I could see it making the breeding a bit more challenging. But super excited to be learning so many genetic aspects of things.

Best wishes finding what you're looking for! :fl

I have this lavender Roo for sale. Asking 50. + shipping
2017 cuckoo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom