WANTING TO BUY BB REDS, OEGs and AG Bantams

sodabottlebantams

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Alma, Georgia
I am very interested in purchasing some bb red bantams, oeg bantams and american game bantams.
I would like for these birds to be adults only and of good quality.
If you have any for sale please feel free to upload pics if you have some or message me.

Thanks

I have a quad of blue, a quad of splash, and a quad of black. The black male and one of the females are real nice, the other 2 females are a little 'big'. The splash are show stock and the blues are nice too. If you are interested I can send you pics.

Blue pair (female in front and male):
DSC00731.jpg

Blue pullet(blue pair's daughter-has white in her earlobes):
DSC01120.jpg

Splash:
DSC00732.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

Blacks:
DSC00335.jpg

2 hens have white in their earlobes
DSC01333.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

I also have a pair of splash youngsters from the splash group, a blue male from the blue pair, 2 blue males (grandsons to the single splash hen), and a silver blue male (brother to the 2 blue males). Silver blue male has some 'rust' on his back.

Blue male from blue pair
DSC01307.jpg

Blues brothers
DSC01148.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

I have a Black pair that are small and typey and their chicks have been small and typey also. I got them from someone who raises Show Quality Black Old English. The only fault I have is the rooster being aggressive towards people when I put my hand in to feed him he wants to come at my hand.

Quote:
They are supposed to be like that. It's not a fault if they aren't aggressive, but they get 'brownie points' from most breeders if they are!

Last edited:
Really I didn't know that, I haven't been around many Old English birds just see some at a show how nice they are when I take my Japanese birds and I aquired this Black pair back in the spring from a breeder that goes to the shows just not sure of his name?? Right now the roosters tail isn't in the best of condition but here is a picture of him and you can sorta see the hen in the background, I think they are 2 years old
a27olk.jpg

Quote:
Hey, do you know David Varnadore from Alma?

there are a couple here in alma but im sure it wouldnt take much to find out which one you are refering to.

Back
Top Bottom