wanting to buy, silkies, wyandottes, barred rocks, marans, welsummers-

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkies2010, Dec 29, 2010.

1. silkies2010

silkies2010 New Egg

Dec 29, 2010
    lakeland, florida 33805
    hi, my name is reanna. iam looking to buy these breeds of chickens listed above. i would like to get started, or young adults. they would have to be shipped to me, if not in florida. if anyone has any of these breeds of chickens for sale, please let me know asap. they do not have to be show quality, they can be pet quality. i want them for pets only. thank you very much, reanna. [​IMG]

**edited to remove phone number **

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
  2. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    So you know, shipping anything over a day old is gonna run you $60 andup for shipping on 1 to 3 birds. I know someone in FL with one of the breeds, i'll point her over here.

3. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:Thanks Jeremy,
    silkies2010, I will be at the Lake city poultry show, I might have some BLRW or GLW chicks left,
    but I will have Fertile eggs, let me know if you are interested, Nava

4. Liexicof15

Liexicof15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Tampa
    I have lots of started silkies in blue, black, splash and young partridge. day olds are $5 each, 1 month $7 each, and anything 2 months and older are $9 each. They all have black skin and correct feathering. The majority have 5 toes and good spacing. I am in Florida, near Tampa. email me if you'd like to come out and pick some up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by