Wanting to trade hatching eggs for an easy (I think??) sewing project

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Wynette, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    I am in need of three toddler mattress covers - fitted sheets, if you will, but they need to be made from STURDY material, such as corduroy, or other strong material. I use toddler beds for my large dogs, and they can be hard on the mattress covers.

They need to be washable (with no special wash instructions) and machine dryable. Other than that, I really don't have any preferences for color or pattern....just need the material to be durable and sturdy.

In exchange, I would like to trade one of the following (your choice) for all three covers:

1) 10 Black Copper Marans hatching eggs
    2) 12 Silver Penciled Plymouth rock hatching eggs
    3) 6 Black Copper Marans and 6 Olive Egger hatching eggs
    4) 8 Tomaru Longcrower hatching eggs

I need the mattress covers very soon....the sooner the better within reason.

The hatching eggs will be shipped when I have an order opening, but I am pretty much caught up on my waiting list, so it will not be a lengthy wait at all.

Thanks for your consideration!

2. KalikoFarms

KalikoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    What sizes are you talking about? I have 20 or so yards of camo fabric that I can make sheets out of. Do you want them to go over the actual mattress for a baby bed? Or do you want them to go over a lg pet pillow? Let me know exactly what you need and maybe we can come up with something. I also have other fabrics that would serve well for this type of thing.
    Thanks
    Rita

3. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Rita - I'm PMing you. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by