wanting turkey eggs for hatching

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by barnyard44875, Dec 3, 2009.

1. barnyard44875

barnyard44875 Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2009
    I would like to buy turkey eggs for hatching. I still have 22 days until my chicken eggs hatch. But want to have turkey eggs to put in there once those are done. Please email me if you can get some. Would like at lest dozen or 2 dozen. These birds would be used for thanksgiving dinner and christmas dinner so would have to get bigger in size. Please if you can help me send me message thanks. They don't have to be purebreed of anything just turkey eggs that get at lest 20 pounds or no less then 15 pounds. If you can help hope hear from you soon

2. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Most all turkeys have stopped laying for the season and won't be laying again until Spring, so I doubt anyone will have any before then.

I should have some Bourbon Red and maybe a few Royal Palm eggs for sale next spring, PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

3. barnyard44875

May 21, 2009
    Anything that anyone gets would be great even if just few at a time

4. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

We are getting some Beltsville Small White and Royal Palm eggs. Where are you located? If you aren't in the south might be to cold to ship eggs

Steve in NC

5. barnyard44875

May 21, 2009
    Hi there I am in ohio. Let me know if you think we can do this. I would love to get some. We have not had snow yet here in ohio. So I don't know how good they will or will not do> But I do have chicken eggs that were shipped to me and those are doing really well let me know thanks

6. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

Send me a PM about a week before you are ready and we will look at the temps for shipping. [​IMG]

Steve

7. barnyard44875

May 21, 2009
    k sounds great. How much you say you charge per dozen would want at lest 1-2 dozen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by