WARNING! Avoid roosting chickens- see here why......rantish..........

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bantimna, May 12, 2010.

1. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    I've just come back from my neighbours house, to view the broody hen with her (my) future chicks.
    In the tree, chickens are roosting, I'm quickly warned to move away. I don't and soon I'm covered in poop. All the darn chickens poop at a certain time of day together. Why must this happen to me?!? [​IMG]

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Maybe it is a show of love? [​IMG]

I have been told, that a bird pooping on you is good luck -- do not know if the same is true of tree roosting chickens - but maybe you just got a pile of good luck? [​IMG]

3. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

Ohh Ohh must be LUCK! Isn't there an Old Wives Tale that if a bird poos on you, you will be lucky that day?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Quote:I feel like a pile of poop! [​IMG], I better get clean before my DM comes home [​IMG]

5. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Don't think of it as poop - think of it as garden gold [​IMG]

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    I've just heard my cousin say, "Hey, The Golden Girl, it's a heavenly gift!" [​IMG]

7. Quote:Allow to me to start with you should know better then to stand under roosting chickens Tisk tisk tisk.

Now allow me to finish with I'm sorry for what Ia m about to do [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ok all done now think of it this way, you just got broke into chicken ownership "FEAR THE CHICKEN POO" Welcome to owning chickens.[​IMG]

8. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    And the staff made it my title........[​IMG]

9. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Bants, you don't even have your own chickens yet, but you still get the gift of poo! Nicely achieved, my friend.

10. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: