*warning: contains kitten photos* Eve's fast food kittens!

How is this sweet baby doing? What a beautiful dilute color
She's doing great! Her tummy feels better already, not swollen with worms. She is using her little litter box properly. She has been playing with toys and watching marvel movies all day long.

I have a terrible cold, feels like someone drug an icepick down my throat 😩🤒🤧. But hey, more time to spend with Tiffany! She's been on the couch with me for most of the day. Best time I've ever had while being sick😂

I'll try to get a few more photos in a little bit. She's SO PRETTY, I can't wait to see what she'll look like when she's older. She's long-haired but right now her fur is a little bit scraggly, she's also still bony but I think that both of these things will improve with time food and TLC.

She's doing great! Her tummy feels better already, not swollen with worms. She is using her little litter box properly. She has been playing with toys and watching marvel movies all day long.

I have a terrible cold, feels like someone drug an icepick down my throat 😩🤒🤧. But hey, more time to spend with Tiffany! She's been on the couch with me for most of the day. Best time I've ever had while being sick😂
I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs

UPDATE! The cats are getting along! Tiffany is so WILD! She pounces on Izzy and Tippy whenever they're not looking and will even walk right up to one of them and slap them across the face with her tiny paw. Tippy the teenager cat is her favorite playmate, Tippy will follow her around and wait till she's not looking then she'll pounce. Izzy actually hides from the kitten and seeks high ground to avoid having a kitten stuck to her leg. Izzy was Tippy's momma so she has some maternal instincts and will clean Tiffany. I cannot stress how wild this kitten is! She never walks anywhere, only runs. She'll play with anything, buttons and spools of thread seem to be her favorite toys (she demolished my sewing box) also Izzy's leg is fun to grab ahold of and she like to be drug across the floor😂

Back
Top Bottom