First off, I am not a licensed electrician, but I do have a better than average understanding about electric wiring. There are many posts touting the necessities of wiring your coop via a GFCI Receptacle, which helps protect people from shock or electrocution resulting from ground faults. This is all great information that may save your life, but not necessarily your coop from a fire. Unless you have steel-sheathed cable or the equivalent, your electrical wiring insulation may effortlessly become compromised by a rodent chewing through it. There then is an excellent possibility it could develop an arcing condition that may not trip a GFCI receptacle. That arc may very well ignite the combustible materials associated within our coops! I did a quick site search and found little to no posts about the benefit of using a AFCI/GFCI Dual Function Outlet such as the one I have installed in my home, supplying electricity to my coop. An AFCI receptacle or breaker is designed to trip upon an arcing condition. I started this thread hoping to make aware the false sense of security many have believing they have done a fine job wiring their coop… It’s you coop, your choice, but my advice to all is that if you do not know what you are doing, you should consider hiring a licensed professional, not me, as I can only offer my opinion. I hope this helps someone prevent a potential disaster.