WARNING: June Bugs may cause riot!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by starck5, May 19, 2008.

1. starck5

starck5 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    I have been one this website everyday for weeks. Nobody has ever mentioned that if you put a dead june bug in the brooder it will cause a riot. OMG, I had to take it away from them. They went crazy, and I thought they might hurt each other. Holy Smokes I couldn't believe it, if chickens were addicted to drugs then a june bug would be crack!

Anyway, I want to post a picture. I can't figure out for the life of me how to do it. Do I really need a photo bucket thing, or can I used the ones saved to file on my computer. Any help, I really need help telling if I have a rooster or not.

Thanks
    Sarah

2. Kessidy

Kessidy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    I would love to see a picture. You do need to use photobucket or another image hosting site.

3. barbara4rb

barbara4rb Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2007
    Albuquerque, NM
    HI,
    BYC has a great photo upload feature. You only get 1M of space, but it was enough for me.

When you write a post, go to the Uploads menu (in the main menu bar) and you can upload from your computer. Then copy/paste the URL info into your message.

I did that on my two posts Meet Xena and Meet Rosie.

4. starck5

starck5 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    I started a new thread. What do I have. Pullets or roosters. You can see the pics on there.

I am still unsure

5. spatcher

spatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Virginia - Southside
    If you want to see a REAL riot....throw a Vienna Sausage down among some adults!!!! I couldnt believe it!

6. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Speaking of chicken riots.....that happens when I put down - of ALL things - a slice or two of pizza! Holy Samolieans!

7. Jennyhaschicks

Jennyhaschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Maine
    I know what you are saying. We had our five chicks out yesterday and one found a worm in the ground. Mass confusion to say the least.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by