Warren County NJ Farmer's Fair 7/27 anyone?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickenlisa, Jul 23, 2008.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Not sure if this is in the right section or not...but is anyone going to the fair in Warren Co NJ? It begins this coming Sunday 7/27 and runs til Sat 8/2...I'm wondering also how to go about selling any young chicks there...(I've got an overload of them and will be starting another batch in my incubator and under a WAY broody Sumatra hen...as soon as the eggs I'm buying arrive.)
    Lisa

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  2. pj_elia

pj_elia Out Of The Brooder

Jul 1, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I may be going this Sunday, but it will be my first time.

3. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    chickenlisa, I'll be there with the hot air balloons every night! Hope to meet you! [​IMG]

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I didn't even see this thread. I would have been interested in meeting some of you! I did meet Chickenlisa, but as usual I was running around like a mad woman and didn't have too much time to talk.

I was there the whole week and referred quite a few people to the site. I would be interested to see how many people actually signed up. I'm by the poultry area every year, selling chicks and other birds, but this was my last year in 4-H. Next year I will be there as a judge, superintendent, and co-leader.

We are always looking for new 4-Hers too!

5. long_valley_chicken

long_valley_chicken New Egg

Aug 5, 2008
    Long Valley, NJ
    I think I might be attending the Hunterdon County Farmers Fair it runs from August 20th to the 24th in Ringoes!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by