Was I just lucky? Ayam Cemani at TSC

Beautiful but i think it’s a mystic or mystic cross with something.. im faaaarrrr from an expert hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to get better feedback. Regardless of what it is it’s absolutely beautiful
Thank you! It’s hard to tell sometimes specially when you don’t know much

Has anyone had this happened? A few months ago I went to Tractor Supply and bought some chicks. 6 of them were black and as they grew I was curious as to what type of chickens they were, well it turned out they’re Ayam Cemanis. They’re completely black including the tongue and everything. Was I just lucky or has this happened to anyone. I wonder if TSC even knew what they had. I paid like $4 per chick and by looking online at other hatchery websites those chicks are pretty expensive.

I found your thread by googling what kind of chicken I had. I was all excited too, because I thought I had some ayam cemanis... But I think they're just mystics. One of mine has a crest, which is why I started googling. I sure was excited to get a $50 chicken for four bucks LOL. But then, I was shut down with my happiness with another thread on here about mystics lol. Still very happy to have them though. I only got three and they are so sweet and gentle.

I found your thread by googling what kind of chicken I had. I was all excited too, because I thought I had some ayam cemanis... But I think they're just mystics. One of mine has a crest, which is why I started googling. I sure was excited to get a $50 chicken for four bucks LOL. But then, I was shut down with my happiness with another thread on here about mystics lol. Still very happy to have them though. I only got three and they are so sweet and gentle.
Welcome to BYC! :celebrate hope you enjoy it here!

Back
Top Bottom