12 Years
Jun 21, 2007
Lititz
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif

I know you all will think I'm nuts, but I FINALLY got to hang wash out today! I LOVE
love.gif
to hang out wash! I haven't done it for about 2 months! I was having withdrawals. Well, maybe not that bad, but I really did miss hanging my wash out!

Jen

Oh I am crazy too then! On our way home from a trip yesterday I saw some laundry hanging out and I must have smiled. My hubby asked me what I was smiling about. Well I can't wait to hang out my first clothes of the season! He thinks I am nuts too. I finally convinced him to put up a clothesline last year! I had been without for 2 years. I love it!

I hung out two loads of laundry yesterday too! It's such a wonderful feeling! I did have to throw them into the dryer for a few minutes, but it sure wasn't very long and that's a GREAT thing IMO!!!

Ok... you ARE all nuts!!! Maybe we have too much air pollution out here in CA, but I hate the hard sheets that don't smell like dryer sheets. I even live in the country, but the concept of air dried stuff has always eluded me. Sorry
hu.gif

ICK on dryer sheets! They leave a film on everything, including your dryer filter! Towels dried with dryer sheets don't absorb water worth a hoot, in my opinion.

I love fresh, crisp sheets and towels, but I have to be careful hanging things out. Black Lab, hound dog and a zillion birds all make it risky!

jennh, glad you finally jump-started spring!
wee.gif

Nice, its warming up here, but all the snow is melting so its all muddy out
sickbyc.gif

I like hanging clothes out, doesn't cost anything and saves energy
big_smile.png

Quote:
Put them in the dryer for a few minutes on low heat after you bring them in from the line. That should take care of the stiff feeling while leaving the "sunshine" on the sheets.

Back
Top Bottom