Washington Chicken Breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by allmychickens, Dec 22, 2011.

1. allmychickens

allmychickens Just'a small town girl

Aug 4, 2011
    Washington
    I am wanting polish, silkies, and maran this spring. Hatching eggs are fine but I would prefer sexed chicks. anybody in washing ton provide these breeds. I am in most need of maran bcuz i can get silkies and polish from my friend... but i would prefer better quality.

2. allmychickens

allmychickens Just'a small town girl

Aug 4, 2011
    Washington
    anyone??

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    Go to the "Where Am I? Where Are You?" section and find the Washington thread and hang out there for awhile. Also try the Oregon thread and ask under the section on "Meet Ups" in the Spring Poultry Swap Canby Oregon thread.

4. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Cindy Smith raises sq polish bantam but not sure if she will sell any? She is on the washington site but she is in Hawaii now.
    Quote:

5. kipper

kipper Chillin' With My Peeps

Not sure where you are in WA, but we bought some nice blue and splash Maran eggs from a woman in Gig Harbor, I think North on the Key Peninsula. They were great, nice looking birds and dark eggs. I think she advertised here or on craigslist.

I bought some Silkie and Mille eggs two years ago from a woman north of Seattle. I found her through BYC. I placed an ad in the poultry for sale section, but put "WTB", and she contacted me.

All nice breeds, except our rotten, mean silkie roo (really, no kidding).[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by