WASHINGTON STATE! Incubater Rental Wanted!!

NoCurs

Hatching
9 Years
Dec 12, 2010
Hi, last year just about did me in. My house burned down in January, and there I was trying to hatch eggs in a trailer in my driveway while they rebuilt my house, with the temp going up and down, and, well, it SUCKED!

Someone mentioned to me that some folks who have larger incubators sometimes rent out space... how cool is that?

So, anyone in the south puget sound area willing to do this? My hens aren't laying yet, but I want to be ready. Chickens are healthy and well cared for and wormed, etc. If someone could point me int he right direction of someone willing to rent space, it sure would be appreciated. Standard breed chickens, by the way.

Thank you!

Quote:
Ya beat me to it!
big_smile.png

Quote:
What kind and how many eggs are you hatching?

Speedy you need to come over to the washington thread too! I work in Kent
smile.png

I try to post about getting fertilized eggs several time, but get no where.

Quote:
Speedy you need to come over to the washington thread too! I work in Kent
smile.png

I try to post about getting fertilized eggs several time, but get no where.

what kind of eggs are you looking for?

Good luck. It took me a little while being on the board but I found people in my area. All seemed willing to toss in a few eggs for me if I needed them to. Just get to know some folks. You may be able to barter if you have any fertile eggs. give a few eggs for them to set a few for you. You may also want to change the name of the tread to anyone got room for a few eggs or something. When I read this I was thinking you wanted a bator to rent not to rent space in one. I dont know many people who would rent the entire bator out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom