Washington

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BellevueOmlet, Feb 17, 2011.

1. BellevueOmlet

BellevueOmlet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Hi,
    I have had chickens for about a year and been on this site a while but had a problem. I could not get the chicken water cups that my brother, who live sin California was telling me about. I went online and found them at McMurry bu tthey were too expensive so I finally found them and I bought a lot of them and started giving them to my friends who have chickens. Then their friends started asking me for them and I realized I was going to go broke so I started charging for them. I have talked about them in a couple forums but don't want it to sound like shameless pushing. I just really like the waterer cups and want to share with people how great they are.

I'm curious what people think about them and also about selling them. Is it shameless to talk about them if I am also selling them? I love this site and would hate for it to be full of worthless advertisements. I don't think that is what I am doing since many people have not even heard of these cups and are missing out.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks

[​IMG] [​IMG]

These are my three ladies. I spend my weekends and mornings with them and as you can tell, Periwinkle (barred rock) always must be the center of attention.

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    [​IMG] - And cute Easter Eggers [​IMG]

I'm just west of you in Forks, WA.

Those waterers are indeed nice. I pasture my hens though, so they actually just drink either from the natural puddles after a hard rain or from our waterers offered to both the livestock and also privately for the hens.

3. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from SW Ohio!!
    Do those hold alot of water? I don't think I have seen them.

4. BellevueOmlet

Jul 10, 2010
    Illia,

You do not have to worry about watering you chickens but I don't have to worry about vampires trying to eat mine [​IMG]

-and thank you. My EEs are the sweetest little things, very couterous and kindhearted.

1 person likes this.
  5. BellevueOmlet

Jul 10, 2010
    Jen, they can hold as much water as you need. The connect by PVC to a bucket so it depends on your bucket size. I only have three chickens so I only use a 5 gallon bucket and that lasts me a while.

6. Pinky

Pinky Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    South GA
    Hi and [​IMG] ! Nice chickens

7. BellevueOmlet

Jul 10, 2010
    Thank You. I'll let them know you said that and it will make their day!

8. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. Neat waterers. [​IMG]

9. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    Hello [​IMG] from Hesperia, Ca and [​IMG]

10. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Chillin' With My Peeps