1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Watching Tv on line ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by zazouse, Dec 26, 2011.

1. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    I live in southeast texas and have dishnet which is down once again and my DH is going nutsoh without his tv.
    I could care less but hoped there was another option for him, it's nasty weather here and he is cooped up in the house and is making me crazy.
    We have tons of DVD's but i think he is addicted to channel hopping
    It will be wensday before they get out here to fix whatever is wrong so anyone got any ideas.
    I would like to have a decent backup because when a cloud gets in the way Dishnet goes down sometimes for an hour and it is usually when he is inside watching TV.

I feel sorry for the person that may have to go under my home [​IMG] it is a muddy mess where the cable runs from the dish from all the rain and birds walking around in it trying to stay dry.

Thanks and hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

PS i am seaking advice from peps that have internet tv and how they like it .

2. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    Back when I had TV i used netflix and hulu. Both took a couple days to get used to it but the price was nice.

3. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Thanks i have heard of them.
    there are so many when i typed what i was looking for and i got overwelmed,
    So i figured some folks here might be using online TV and could share their experences.

I wished we didn't have TV he gets more of what he says he wants to do done without it :Told him he would get use to it, heck he is just now learning the computer with my help and is liking it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by