Watching Tv Show Cat Ladies.......

Baymule

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 1, 2010
Northeast Texas
These women are cat obcessed. they have a hundred or more cats in their homes. All I can think about is all the stinking litter boxes. EEEWWWWW!!!!! There are 2 kinds of the stinkiest animal poo in the world, pig and cat. The TV show is showing the inside of the homes, cats everywhere, in cages, laying on furniture and on the kitchen counters. The walls are scratched to shreds. Some serious cat collectors that genuinely believe they are helping the cats. My husband and I are watching in disbelief at the women that have given their entire lives to collecting stray cats. I told my husband, so she dies and no one knows it for weeks, do you think the cats are going to go hungry? He said gross. One lady has a container of whiskers. She explained that she found them and kept the whiskers as "gifts" from her cats. She then proceeded to hold a whisker on each side of her face and meow in different voices. That's when I turned to my husband and said, If I ever stuff chicken feathers in the crack of my A_ _ and strut around clucking, just go ahead and shoot me. He laughed until he cried.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I saw most of the cat lady show, then the animal hoarders came on. The lady with 90+ dogs in a single wide trailer did me in. I couldnt watch anymore.

I dont know what ended up happening to all those dogs. poor things

Back
Top Bottom