Water weasel question

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Alleyoops25, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Alleyoops25

Alleyoops25 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Ok I have been all over town and only the dollar store had them. I am not sure as the ones i bought are the right size. It is about 4 inches long. Is this the same size as every one elses. It seems the ones I see in pictures are bigger than the ones I have found. I know that is question is kind of wierd, but I think every one elses is bigger than mine!!!!

2. drafthorse39

drafthorse39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    I had bought one from the dollar store and it broke and leaked everywhere! the ones at walmart are better quality in my opinion and they are only 88 cents

3. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    Ok but how big is it? Walmart didnt have any here,but these seem to be pretty tough. my kids also got some just to play with. they havent broke yet . my son even bounced his off the gravel driveway. And still no leaks.

4. drafthorse39

drafthorse39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    they are about the same size maybe a tad bigger, the size comes in handy you don't want a super big one. The one i had i accidently set a plate on and i picked the plate up and it was stuck to the bag LOL Good Luck hope yours lasts.

5. aran

aran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    i was also unable to find the water weasel at walmart in rochester ny! I will hit the dollar tree today.

6. Alleyoops25

May 14, 2007
    Colorado
    If you can't find opne I would be more than happy to send you one. Just let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by