Waterfowl 2015- Lists have started!

learycow

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Southern Maine
THIS IS NOT A PRE-SALE
Al's Quackery is now taking names for the 2015 season. Message or check out my website for more info or to be put on the list.
www.alsquackery.weebly.com
Also have a facebook page, just search Als Quackery!
ALL LISTS FOR THE 2015 SEASON ARE NOW FULL! THANK YOU! (I am happy to continue adding names should there be any cancellations. But I want to be sure it's clear that names added from here on out my not get their orders filled this season)

Ancona ducks (black, blue, lavender, lilac, silver and chocolate)
Call ducks (breed for ancona/mis marked magpie pattern in black, blue and chocolate. Also have whites and blue penciled pied)
Silkie Call ducks
Muscovy (barred in black, blue, chocolate and lavender, dark ripples. Offspring can be a mix of any of the listed plus some pieds and solids in colors that are a mix)

American Buff geese
Sebastopol geese (mostly white, also have a saddleback and a lavender and trying to get splashes this season)

I sell eggs (some in limited quantities only), ducklings/goslings (shipping for any/all except calls), juvies (can ship calls once feathered) and adults.
NPIP certified, ship anywhere in the US.

Due to most breeds not being recognized, I do not have show birds. But do breed for high quality, show type birds. I do show for fun and have ribbons and trophies to show for it, but do not have much time to attend large shows.
I am working with a group to get ancona ducks recognized so am breeding to our created standard on those.
Calls I breed mainly for small bodies and bills and pattern (if anyone is working on getting ancona pattern recognized please let me know. I'd love to help!)
Muscovy I breed mainly for temperament, broodiness, and pattern. I do NOT like large caruncles so breed away from that (even though it's wanted for showing).
Buffs I breed as close to standard as possible but do not show them.
Sebs are just a project, mainly used as lawn ornaments. So these are NOT in any way show birds.

ALL birds are bred as best as I can for temperament (no mean birds are kept), production (mainly eggs as best as possible for each breed), broodiness (as this is important to me and my uses for them), foraging ability (less grain is always a bonus), and color (I like a colorful, fun flock to look at) as well as other smaller traits specific to each breed.

Feel free to message me with any questions!

Last edited:
Do you have any muscovy eggs or will you soon? Do you keep your breeds seperate? How much are your Muscovy eggs? I am looking to color up my duck flock. I only have dark hens and a dark drake right now.

Do you have any muscovy eggs or will you soon? Do you keep your breeds seperate? How much are your Muscovy eggs? I am looking to color up my duck flock. I only have dark hens and a dark drake right now.
My muscovy don't start laying until April-ish. I would be happy to add you to my wait list for eggs!

All of my breeds are separate so the muscovy will be pure. They are not sorted by color though so if you get eggs form me, what hatches could be any of the colors I have in my muscovy flock. Eggs are $20 per half dozen, shipping depends on your zip code

My muscovy don't start laying until April-ish. I would be happy to add you to my wait list for eggs!

All of my breeds are separate so the muscovy will be pure. They are not sorted by color though so if you get eggs form me, what hatches could be any of the colors I have in my muscovy flock. Eggs are $20 per half dozen, shipping depends on your zip code
Yes, please add me to your list for eggs. I will do a half dozen. let me know then!

Just so everyone is aware (not sure why someone felt the need to report this post) this is NOT a presale. It's simply an ad showing what I will have this year for availability with no $ paid until it's your turn on the list. No commitment, you can say no thanks if you change your mind.

So far, lists are full for calls, muscovy, and geese. I am happy to continue taking names, however, please understand that I may not be able to fill your order this season.

I still have openings for Anconas and silkie ducks

Back
Top Bottom