Waterfowl, Toms and Red Goldens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kangababy, Dec 13, 2010.

1. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    my zip is 31002 don't know the distance, but I have been looking for a blue slate tom and royal palm hen, and have a red golden pheasant hen and need a roo, and have a pair of yellow goldens, with now luck on the blue slate tom or red hen, I am to the point of just selling these if our distance is within your request oh an here is a link to find could help you with the MB wild water fowl:
    http://www.gbwf.org/phpBB3/index.php

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. kangababy

kangababy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2010
    Alabama
    Thanks! I actually saw somewhere that you were looking for Toms.. we haev the same opposite problem! After a crazy turkey year (alot died) I ended up with like 6 toms and only maybe 10 hens out of 60ish birds... and that includes the few I had from last year.

I was wanting no more then 4 toms and 20+ hens.

I think you are on the other side of atl which is like 4 hours! Which you were closer!

3. SED

SED Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    What part of Alabama are you in?

4. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I still have the 2 trios and extra male of red goldens.
    In N.H.,Tony.

5. kangababy

Mar 30, 2010
    Alabama
    Quote:We are in Norther East Alabama right outside Huntsville.

6. kangababy

Mar 30, 2010
    Alabama
    Quote:Thanks Tony I will keep you in mind. My last two experiences at the post office were aweful so I am trying to avoid shipping.. Yeah they actually lost a shipment of birds for 24 hours and had no idea where they were! Then they put them on the truck to deliver them when they got here when it said on the box to call for a pickup.. It ias happened twice now. I guess it is all the extra holiday packages they are recieving.

7. SED

SED Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    Quote:We are in Norther East Alabama right outside Huntsville.

You could give Ray Buzbee in Cullman a call. I know he has several different types of Pheasants and Turkeys. I know he has Blue Slates but not sure if he has any for sale now. His number is 256-287-1422. He is a really nice guy and he is NPIP and operates his hatchery full time. Hope this helps. Scott

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by