1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Watering and Feeding Ideas for PVC Tractor

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by sfckunert, Aug 19, 2010.

1. sfckunert

sfckunert Hatching

Aug 19, 2010
    Hello,
    I'm building my PVC Tractor this weekend and still don't have an idea about how I'm going to incorporate the feeders and waterers. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use my galvanized spinning top troughs for feed purposes but still need some ideas for watering. I like the idea of the 5 Gallon bucket on top for easy filling but am unsure as to what type of water to put on the chickens end. Any links to pics or ideas would be great. Thanks ahead of time for your help.
    Andrew

2. Tomhusker

Tomhusker Songster

May 28, 2010
    Hamburg, Iowa
    Why not incorporate the PVC frame into the watering and feeding system? It would take some thinking and design, but I think it would be VERY cool to do.

3. farmboydj

farmboydj Songster

May 18, 2009
    puyallup wa
    you could get some nipple waters and put them into a part of the frame and attach a 5 gallon bucket to that piece of pipe good luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: