• Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

chickenboy100

Songster
6 Years
Dec 23, 2013
Southwest PA
Deep in the Forests of the North East U.S.A., There lives on the olden ways of peace with magic. The people here live in a vast kingdom called 'Waterland'. There are many, many diffrent peoples, the good ones ar in the list below:
Humans;
dawrves;
elves;
cenataurs(can even be deer/dog/ect cenataurs);
Satyr (Half Man Half Goat);
merfolk;
a few giants;
faries(6 inch type);
littles(6 inch tall humanish folk);
faries elves(taller faries);
and a few dragons are intellagent;
The evil ones:
Werwolves;
Minotaur;
Fury;
punkin heads(men with punkins for heads);
Orcs(main evil troops);
The black Dragons;
Trolls;
and Vampires.
Some animals:
Unicorns;
Most dragons;
griffins;
hippogriffs;
pegisi;
toppies(named after my one chicken, they are polish with four legs);
and if anyone has more ideas, please say!!!

So, the rules of the land: They are ruled by a king and queen, brother and sister, they choose two siblings, brother and sister, to rule after them, but till then, the younger ones are the king's(the young brother) and the queen's(the young sister) apprentices(or mentees).
They do not use any technology from after the middle ages! Like bows and arrows, not guns, horses(or other, ridable creature) instead of cars, and such like.
There is equality for all!!! If a king and queen want a bro and sis to be their mentees that don't own a penny between them, that's fine!
The evil races have to live in a part of the country called the dark woods, which are on the boardar, and are woods that are dusk, all the time, other than at night, then it's pitch black.
The races each have a govener, and they awnser to the king and queen.
King and Queen are equal. Period.
The army is lead by the king and queen, they normally split the rewsponsability.
That's about it..

No mentees for now, please, The king's owner and queen's owner will pick them out of the characters. Yes, kings and queens can marry, but not eachother! The spouse would not be royalty, though.

School, is all 12 grades, like most modern schools. Your player can be any age, and nearly any profession, shop keeper, warrior, anything.

Goal, for now, is trouble is rising in the Dark Woods.

Form:
Name:
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse:
Personality:
Appearance:
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor):
User:

Rules of the R.P. Regular rules, like: no swearing, be nice, what I and my helper say goes

moriah6299 was kind enough to be my helper, so moriah6299 is my helper, and I may get more, if the game gets really big. Proably won't, but just in case.

Please don't RP till I say you can.

That's about it, if you think up a new species to use, pm me and I'll think about putting it in the list. Thank you, have fun! Fun is what this is all about!

moriah6299 made the character page, here it is: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/waterland-land-of-magic-and-mysteries-characters-page

LET IT BEGIN!!!!!

Last edited:
Name: James
Species: Human
History: Picked to be mentee of the king at an early age, with his sister, the queen, he grew up strong with magic, and was trained by the best sorcerers and warlocks in the land, he is now one of the best sorcerers in Waterland. He was trained to be very good a combat, and at goverment.
Family: Sister, the Queen, she's not made yet.
Crush: None
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: None
Personality: Happy with the world, proud of his skills as a sorcerer.
Appearance: Tallish, muscular build, handsome, strong, carries a magic staff.
Any titles (King, queen, mentee, Governor): King.
User: chickenboy100

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom