Watery poo in the brooder. Worry or don't worry?

I wouldn't, unless there are chicks not eating or drinking, but if they all look good and no change in behavior, i wouldn't worry

All the chicks I have ever raised have had watery poop(especially what they call cecal poo...it's nasty!) or excess urine with the droppings sporadically throughout the day, mixed in with very normal well-formed poo, and even dry looking ones. It seems to occur more often when they are having a hyper burst. It appears to be normal.

.....and it's kind of funny when they accidentally step in one and leave tiny chicken footprints throughout the brooder. We call them dino tracks. xD

All the chicks I have ever raised have had watery poop(especially what they call cecal poo...it's nasty!) or excess urine with the droppings sporadically throughout the day, mixed in with very normal well-formed poo, and even dry looking ones. It seems to occur more often when they are having a hyper burst. It appears to be normal.

.....and it's kind of funny when they accidentally step in one and leave tiny chicken footprints throughout the brooder. We call them dino tracks. xD
LOL and eeewwww, all at the same time

Back
Top Bottom