watson ridge ranch???

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by farmscrazy, Oct 8, 2013.

1. farmscrazy

farmscrazy New Egg

Oct 8, 2013
    Has anyone ever been there and seen there own personal laughing chicken? They claim to have theBUT there pictures are from ayem cemani farms and ao is there video. I have seen way to many scams since i have started raising poultry anyone that has dealt with them or can give me insight would be nice thank you

2. farmscrazy

farmscrazy New Egg

Oct 8, 2013
    NYONE? :(

3. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I've never bought from them personally but they have a decent reputation locally.

1 person likes this.
  4. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

I was out there a few years ago.. she does have her breeding pens set up and lets the birds rotate freerange.. never saw the laughing chicken though.. so they must be a new addition..

5. bluechihuahuas

bluechihuahuas Just Hatched

Mar 15, 2014
    I just ordered some chicks from there...in transit now

6. crimsonanclover

crimsonanclover Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Blue Chihuahua I was just something house long it took to get your chicks shipped? I ordered some serama chicks a week ago but I haven't received an estimated shipping date.

7. crimsonanclover

crimsonanclover Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    * just wondering how long. Auto correct gets me every time lol

8. Gabo

Gabo New Egg

Apr 20, 2015
    Austin,TX
    I was out there yesterday picking up some eggs. Very nice and knowledgeable, and they do have a laughing chicken, I didn't tour the coops due to all the AI scares right now everybody is being extra cautious.

9. jacmiln

jacmiln New Egg

Nov 29, 2015
    I'm considering ordering Tolbunt eggs. Anyone done this with them? Where are they located? I can't seem to find that info on the website.

10. Gabo

Gabo New Egg

Apr 20, 2015
    Austin,TX
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by