*WAVES FRANTICALLY TO EVERYONE*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennysMom, Dec 30, 2008.

1. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

[​IMG]

I MISS Y'ALL!! [​IMG]

DH's been off work since 12/24 and I'm goin' insane LMAO!!! He's seriously cutting into my time on here...the NERVE of some people! ROFL!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

He went to work 1/2 a day today so I have a few free mins before my sister gets here to visit with my nephews for the first time ever. OMG I didnt think you could have withdrawl from BYC - NIFTY!! SHAME ON YOU..I'm an addict - not overrun with Chickens... you should change me already! [​IMG] Withdrawl is not fun I assure you Sir! [​IMG]

In case I dont catch y'all tomorrow - HAPPY NEW YEAR EARLY!! (tons of kisses and hugs to everyone!!) [​IMG] Many many blessed returns for a happy healthy year ahead to each and every one of you!

(Deb tries to do a sophisticated British wave to EC and a beauty pagent wave to Buffs - but......is too excited and just waves frantically looking really dopey [​IMG] ) I miss you two ladies... I know you arent behaving out here... and without ME - oh the horror and jealousy [​IMG]

XOXOXO to all
    Deb

PS. Did I mention we are about to totally gut our DD's bedroom on Thursday? [​IMG] Oh yes... the renovation fun begins.... [​IMG]

2. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    Hi, Henny! Yes, I'm addicted as well. I supposed to be on vacation, but keep catching myself posting here.

Happy New Year to you! Good luck on DD's bedroom.

I'm sure EC and Buff will respond sometime soon.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  3. HennysMom

HI CHOOK!!

[​IMG]

OMG... *chants* CHOOK CHOOK CHOOK! hee hee hee

See.. I'm not the only one addicted and having withdrawls..you're on vacay! ROFL!! [​IMG]

shame on Nifty..shame shame...

[​IMG] 's and jumps on Chook - Play me a song and sing!! HA HA HA!

4. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

You are definately not the only one!

Of course, I'm certain I am not as bad as greyfields...he is in England and pops on here!!!

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Hey Deb! We've missed you! Hurry back to us!

6. HennysMom

[​IMG] Jared!! [​IMG]

Oh yes... I'm sure Grey's having a bloody good time in Jolly Old England however... I wish I was back there - I'd go and visit EC [​IMG]

7. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:me too!

8. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    I'm only on here at work, we have alot of down time in the winter, we have dail up at home so I'm just on here during the day, or if I'm at my mom's or sis's home they have DSL..talk about addicted on Thanksgiving I had my mom and sis's watch The Natural History of a Chicken on youtube [​IMG] , if I had access to here at home my DH would be [​IMG] at me...[​IMG] I love it here, we miss ya Deb..... I'll be getting laid off soon till March....withdrawel already freaks me out just thinkin' about it.

9. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    Yes, I had noticed it'd been a while for you, Deb. I got withdrawls just from over the holiday weekend!

When is someone going to invent the computer chip so we can see and post on the BYC right in our "brains"?

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:DH's gotta go! Get your priorities in gear here woman!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by