We adopted our foster St Bernard!!

Knock Kneed Hen

California Dream'in Chickens
9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
So. Cal.
I'm so in Loooooove!! We just adopted "Greta". We've fostered St. Bernards for 5 years now. It's always hard letting them go. I just couldn't let this one go though. She's a gem!

Follow us on Facebook: Sunny Saints St. Bernard Rescue

HorseFeatherz NV

Eggink Chickens
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Sierra Foothills of Reno, NV
Great Greta is Gorgeous!

When I was younger, we had a St. For the few short years she was with us...........what love
We got her by accident, going to look at a cat my mom wanted. The "owners" had moved, left the cat and dog in the house to fend for themselves. Of course we could not just take the cat, so Miss Elsie came to live on the farm.

arabianequine

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
They are both very pretty! Thanks for sharing! I like Greta in the second pic with the country setting.

Knock Kneed Hen

9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
So. Cal.
Quote:LOL! I'm a two time foster failure!! I just agreed to take and keep her litter mate. Suffers from separation anxiety, but has done extremely well here with his sister.

"Greta" on the left, "Winston" in the middle, and foster pup "Kristen" on the right. "Kristen" is available for adoption!

HorseFeatherz NV

Eggink Chickens
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Sierra Foothills of Reno, NV
Quote:LOL! I'm a two time foster failure!! I just agreed to take and keep her litter mate. Suffers from separation anxiety, but has done extremely well here with his sister.

"Greta" on the left, "Winston" in the middle, and foster pup "Kristen" on the right. "Kristen" is available for adoption!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49067_img_2699.jpg

Yeah, right. You keep telling yourself that

Beautiful picture of your three dogs.

Knock Kneed Hen

9 Years
Feb 15, 2010
So. Cal.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49067_img_2699.jpg

Yeah, right. You keep telling yourself that

Beautiful picture of your three dogs.

No,No,No,No!! My TWO dogs! I already have two others. I think DH would give me the boot if I dared sneak another in. I'm having fun with them though. Here's another pic. My labx "Steena" is apparently the black sheep of the family!

BTW, we do adopt out of state and I'll even throw in a couple of chickens to sweeten the deal

Top Bottom