We are addopting in about an hour!!!! Pics added.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by feather and mountain man, Feb 9, 2011.

1. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    Twinky is her name and she is a mini eski. She is at the humane society and a very sweet 2yr old. I have another male mini eskie named ghost who was dumped off last year and has become a pure joy to me. I just think he gets lonely because he is outside and I can't have house dogs here. My father-n-law moved in with us 2yrs ago and has health probs that prevent me from having them inside. Anyway they were looking for a home for Twinky that had another dog and where she could be kept outside. So I waited to post anything about addopting her until I knew she would be placed with us. Needless to say I am excited and nervous at the same time. She is being placed because she likes to chase cows and the previous owner can't keep her for that reason. I have 1 week to see if she will work out here. So please say a lil prayer for us.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Congratulations. I will pray it works out. Good luck, [​IMG]

3. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    Well her and Ghost instantly loved each other! Thank goodness. We are going to call her Angel.

[​IMG]

I am the new boss around here she says to Ghost

[​IMG]

4. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Oh, that is so great! What nice dogs. They look wonderful. Congratulations!

5. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    She is gorgeous. Congratulations.

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Poor Ghost! [​IMG]

She is adorable! Good luck! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by