We are Dumplings No more---Weight Loss Thread 1/1

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoyoteMagic, Jan 1, 2009.

1. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Ya'll have to come up with a name for this thread! Chemo-brain leaves me with no creativity at all. Sorry I'm late getting here, someone else can start this thread if I'm not up and running in the am. (today was one of those not so good days)

Although I did have a Dr. Pepper, I've done pretty good today. Ham and cabbage for dinner. Just a small portion of dip and bread dippers for lunch. I've got all this left over food/junk from last night. Haven't gotten up off my but all day, fevers are back. And the dog had to stick to her diet too!!!

What about everyone else?!

2. orchidchick

orchidchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    south florida
    I'm sorry to hear that. i think it needs to be something like "Lean Mean Fighting Machine Thread". Bearing in mind that I didn't much get off the heating pad except to check on the new chickies that are in with big girls in their little run today either. Headed for more back surgery or if I am lucky a lobotomy!
    But must watch weight!!! and feel better!!!!

Orchedchick

3. chickensista

chickensista Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    CT
    OK, so I couldn't find the post today. What I posted on the other thread may explain... I'll copy the post below. Anyways, I had a bid lunch and dinner today. It may sound bad - but its not. Lots of fruits and veggies and 1 small dessert. With all the sweets around here I did pretty good. Anyway, here is my post from earlier today:

Happy New Year!!!

Its a new day - should we be starting a new thread? I'll post here for now I guess.

I haven't really eaten anything yet today. Up until 3 with lots of drinking.... I'm not made for that anymore. What was I thinking?

So I ingested a gazillion calories from all the alcohol last night and all the food...

But today is a new year and a new day. I'm starting off good. Coffee with skim milk. Must stay away from the leftovers (which won't be hard this AM)

I'll post later. This post is really disjointed - sorry. My brain is not at full capacity.

Mmmm coffee.

4. PatmosRuby

PatmosRuby Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Patmos, GA
    New day New Year for me, I didn't do any snacking, so that was good and I think I got 8 glasses of water in too so that's another good. Hoping to get some exercise in tomorrow. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

How about Pound Puppies.

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Some suggestions....

"Drop a Dress Size"......

One Past The Lips a Lifetime on the Hips.....

Gut Busters......

Slim Pickins.....

Calorie Reductions.......

Your Hips are in your Hands.......

to name but a few, so there ya go

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I started taking whey protein in October and weighed 184 pounds. I dropped to 165 in 6 weeks. Since then I was laid off for the winter and was slacking because of the holidays so I have crept up to 172 now. I started back on the whey protein and metabolism booster yesterday. My goal is to weigh 155 by the end of the year.

8. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    I put on 44 pounds in less than a year. I've lost almost 25 pounds in the past month or two. Now just for the last bit & given my current devastating circumstances (about to go through the nastiest break-up of my life), I don't think it will be hard to not stuff myself with food.

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] to you Dani.......try to keep positive......life throws many battles in front of you...dont despair too much....I know I know it's easier said than done......No man is worth a woman's tears...... [​IMG]

10. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Thanks. Tell that to my tear ducts that explode every 5 minutes [​IMG] . I just didn't see it coming & because I gave up everything to be with him, I now have nothing & no way to start a new life.
    Back to weight loss now...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by