We (DuramaxGirl & DoubleTake) are starting up the Bators! First Hatch This Year! Starting 1/18/2012!

Yep.. Come join us... Post what bator you'll be useing and what your trying to hatch. I'll be setting in the next few days and I will be useing my GQF cabinet bator and hatcher... hoping for a good hatch! Going with BLRWs and BCMs.

I'll join in, I'll probly be putting my eggs in this coming evening once I'm certain my temp is holding.
I'll be putting in BLRW, Ameraucanas, bantam Cochin and OEGB eggs, I have 16 in total.
On Saturday I'll be putting in a couple dozen coturnix quail eggs.

I'll join in, I'll probly be putting my eggs in this coming evening once I'm certain my temp is holding.
I'll be putting in BLRW, Ameraucanas, bantam Cochin and OEGB eggs, I have 16 in total.
On Saturday I'll be putting in a couple dozen coturnix quail eggs.

Cool! Thanks for joining us!
I'll be doing a dry hatch... 35-45% humidity through incubation and 60% at lockdown. Seems to work for me.
What type of humidity will you be doing?

good looking setup! Is that home made? I always wanted to try home making one. But I'm not talented enough.. ;)
Now to bring my big ole bator in the house and get it going... Its to cold in the garage to incubate.

Anybody else setting soon?

I just picked up 6 Ameracauna eggs and 1 Olive Egger egg from the post office
celebrate.gif
I am currently in the process of constructing a really crappy homemade incubator :/ (Any advice would be greatly appreciated) I am hoping to set them by tonight or tomorrow morning. This is my first hatching experience! I am so excited!

Back
Top Bottom