We finally know our chickens names.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Jody, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Jody

Jody Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Epping, NH
    I decided that our chickens would be named by my 3yr old daughter. She chose these names when we first got them, but knowing her and that her mind could change on a whim, I waited to make sure, but she's been consistent with their given names, which she finds amusing..

The three chickens names are, Edie, Bottle and Pooh.

Edie is a Black Sex Link, Bottle is a White Leghorn, and Pooh is a Barred Rock

LOL

2. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    aww as long as they have a name and she remembers them then thats all the matters

3. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

What? No pictures of said 3 year old daughter with the chickies? [​IMG] How sad is that?!? I was really hoping for pics! One really must post pics, especially when it involves both small children and chickens together! [​IMG] Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! We want PICTURES [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I like those names. I had all mine named and could point them out (correctly) to DH, until Lil' Bit went and grew tailfeathers. Now she looks just like her sister Bella and I have to pick them up to be sure which is which.

5. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Awww. Better then what I named cats as a tiny child, I had one named "Cabinet"

6. AmyBella

AmyBella Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Western MA
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by