We Found a Kitten!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by rodriguezpoultry, Sep 18, 2009.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Or rather, it found us! Our cat Tinkerbell was either taken by an owl, or was taken by a family. She did not have a collar on her as we were afraid she would get caught on something with it so we did it for her safety.

During our predation problems, she disappeared. I had started looking for another cat because the mouse and rat population was moving up again.

Yesterday apparently, my brother saw this kitten come up, and it acted EXACTLY like Tinkerbell. To the point of racing him to the door and meowing for food. It acted like it owned the place but had never been seen before. He reached down and picked it up and it just purred and purred and purred...could do anything with it.

He decided to keep it and it's officially one of the cutest kittens I've ever seen. It's orange with four white feet and a white underbelly. I took photos!!!!

It's a little male and will be getting fixed ASAP. The tail, to me, looks like an orange raccoon tail!! (We put the collar on it!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    aww! Congrats! She really is a pretty color! [​IMG]

3. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Congratulations on being adopted by a kitten!!!!!!!

4. bgelber

bgelber Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Athens, al
    [​IMG] always good to "find" a new friend

5. sunket77

sunket77 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2009
    Texas Hill Country!
    He is ADORABLE the tail looks like he may be part main coon. I have 2 mane coon mix's and they have all the personality of one they are AWESOME loving cats soooo laid back!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by