We get our chickies on Monday!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 4H family flock, Mar 20, 2009.

1. 4H family flock

4H family flock New Egg

Mar 20, 2009
    Stuttgart, AR
    [​IMG] Okay... I am not freaking out yet... BUT we get our chickens monday... Great timing!!! Spring break starts!! [​IMG]
    I am here to introduce myself, well, my family I suppose!!! I have 4 daughters and 6 puppies, and mommy and daddy doggie and 1 fish and soon to be 25 chicks... Thank God I live on a FARM.. Which is a LONG way from my raising in HAWAII... I longed to be on a farm while I grew up on the beach and here I AM !!! WOOHOO:lol:[​IMG] My daughter (the youngest) recently joined 4H and through them we joined up for the chicken chain project that gives you 25 pullets and from that you give 4 back at the county fair!!! SO as we begin our journey I decided to register. I have been to the site often but never registered as we didnt have our own yet. My father in law kept chickens until he got ill and died. For the past 10-12 years the coop has remained empty. He would be thrilled to see her love resembles his own. Well, horses are next but we got a while for that..... LOL I guess I have said enough, yes, I love to talk so I should get along well with cackling chickens.. HEHEHE

[​IMG] Aloha to all,
    [​IMG]

2. bwg_bear

bwg_bear Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Kenton Ohio
    [​IMG]

We started the same way as you (4H project). It has been alot of fun. Just some advice, it is addicting>[​IMG]

3. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG]

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN

5. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Welcome to BYC and congrats on taking the plunge into the wonderful world of chickens!!! [​IMG]

7. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    [​IMG]
    [COLOR=770077]From [/COLOR][COLOR=aa00aa]Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=cc00cc]Town,[/COLOR] [COLOR=ee00ee]Maine[/COLOR]

8. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Glad to have you with us WELCOME !!!!

AL

9. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] 4-H family flock from Ohio. 4-H is a wonderful experience. [​IMG]

10. n-da-woods

n-da-woods Chillin' With My Peeps