So we got our chicks last night! So excited. We got 3 Buffs and 3 Barred Rocks. We had our heat lamp on and first thing this morning it went out. Is this normal?? Shouldn't the bulbs last longer than one day!!? Wondering if we had a faulty bulb. Also, I noticed one of the buffs looks to be about 1 week old - whereas the others are a couple days old. It already has it feathers growing in on it's wings and starting to grow a little tail. Should we put this one in a larger box or leave it with the others? I know once they get to be a week or two old they tend to move a little bit away from the heat whereas the others will still need it.