1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

We Have a Fox!!!

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by Critter Crazy, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Just a few minutes ago, my Bloodhound went nuts, baying like Crazy, so I went to the window, and there slinking through the Yard was a fox! First time in over 10 yrs I have seen one on the property. so I sent out my Bloodhound, and My St. bernard,a nd they took Chase! They didnt come home with it, so I am assuming it got away! but Bith the dogs got lots of loving and Treats for Chassing away that pesky Critter! I love my Dogs![​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

GOOD dogs.....make sure you give them a big old hug from me and EXTRA treats!!

3. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    they treed the fox somewhere.your lucky that your bloodhound came back home.they will run for days when they pickup a scent.

4. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    The advantage my dog has is he is a mix breed! He is a bloohound/Lab mix! He has a great recall, and can run very fast! but he has the nose of the Bloodhound! He is a fabulous dog!
    This is my Duke!
    [​IMG]

and this is my Rocky!
    [​IMG]

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Wow, they are both so very pretty!! GOOD DOGS!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by