We have some chickens but one we arent sure what breed she is?

mysticalmayhm

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
We have 14 chickens and one out of the whole flock is white with brown speckling and blue eyes we dont know what breed she is can some one help?

Don't know what the blue eyes are about but it looks to be a splash colored Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Is has a rose comb right?

Her comb isn't very big yet she is only about a month and a half old, we picked her out of a red assorted pullet bin at Murdoch's Ranch and Supply store. My dad wasn't even sure what she is.

I'm also thinking a splash laced wyandotte. Splash is a dillution of blue--if you do an image search you'll see some very pretty birds.

Thanks for the information! I think I will wait and see what she looks like as she gets bigger! We have named her Genny btw! I did look up Wyanndottes to see photos of them and it is a possibility! Want to see what her head and full plumage will look like!

Thanks for the information! I think I will wait and see what she looks like as she gets bigger! We have named her Genny btw! I did look up Wyanndottes to see photos of them and it is a possibility! Want to see what her head and full plumage will look like!
Smiling so simple so smile!

Back
Top Bottom