We need a name!

CluckznDuckz

In the Brooder
Jan 28, 2015
Florida
Last week I went to pick up a frizzle roo and saw these cute little guys and had to bring them home too. My first Seramas. I'm at a loss for names for these guys. I'd love to hear some suggestions please.
big_smile.png

They came to me ill and I've been doing my best at doctoring them up. So far, so good. The roo had an infection in his ear and I had to remove the puss. The hen got sick a couple days after I brought her home. I believe she had gapeworm. I'm guessing that may be what led to his infection as well as he was doing the head stretching, mouth opening, and scratching his neck. Probably got a cut and got bacteria inside. She was wheezing terrible and gasping for breath. I've treated both, and though she's still wheezing a bit off and on, she is much better and has more energy and is eating normally.

Now that I'm not as afraid I'll lose them it's time for names.
yippiechickie.gif

AnnMarie

Well, you could try a couple theme. For example: Romeo and Juliette, Lucy and Ricky (from the I Love Lucy show), Robin Hood and Maid Marian, Julius Caeser and Cleopatra, Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy, ect.

Well, you could try a couple theme. For example: Romeo and Juliette, Lucy and Ricky (from the I Love Lucy show), Robin Hood and Maid Marian, Julius Caeser and Cleopatra, Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy, ect.

Funny you should mention that because Desi and Lucy were brought up in discussion the other night.
D.gif

I already had a Cleopatra, shortened to Cleo when old enough to see we had a rooster.
lol.png
I miss this guy. He was so pretty.

Funny you should mention that because Desi and Lucy were brought up in discussion the other night.
D.gif

I already had a Cleopatra, shortened to Cleo when old enough to see we had a rooster.
lol.png
I miss this guy. He was so pretty.
Hahaha! To funny, I had a cute little Lily who turned out to be a not so nice rooster
lol.png
. Very handsome boy btw.

We lost the hen yesterday.
sad.png
We took their crate out to treat them for mites and when my boyfriend opened the door she bolted and ran into the woods. She didn't come back.
sad.png

I'll pick a name for him when I don't feel so terrible about losing her. It's hard not to feel responsible.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I do appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom