We now have confirmation guys 😂😂😂 my baby started crowning today

Samuel versun

In the Brooder
Jan 21, 2021
Hi guys we now have a 100% confirmation on our baby being a roo. Today I was out looking at them and wondering when my Rhode Island Red butternut came up and crowed near me😂

4C99A22B-15CA-4982-889B-6B6AADAD222C.jpeg
I also noticed he had pointy neck feathers and feathers going over his tale so now all we have to do is take him to the zoo😁.

Hi guys we now have a 100% confirmation on our baby being a roo. Today I was out looking at them and wondering when my Rhode Island Red butternut came up and crowed near me😂

View attachment 2529222I also noticed he had pointy neck feathers and feathers going over his tale so now all we have to do is take him to the zoo😁.
A handsome lil roo! Going to a zoo... :)

I know what it means to send a horse to a zoo. Is that what this guy's fate will be? Or do they actually take in chickens? I've never heard of that. If so, that's awesome!

When I read the title, I was thinking of a different type of baby and wondering why you were posting that at that moment. Generally you would be to preoccupied to post on BYC if your baby was crowning. I'm guess the autocorrect gremlins decided to play with you.

When I read the title, I was thinking of a different type of baby and wondering why you were posting that at that moment. Generally you would be to preoccupied to post on BYC if your baby was crowning. I'm guess the autocorrect gremlins decided to play with you.
Ahahah

Back
Top Bottom