WE SAW SANTA!!!(No Joke!)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Dec 26, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Boy do i have a story to tell you guys; a TRUE story! [​IMG] No, it's not one of those fake Santa stories about how someone saw Santa but it was really their parents....it WAS Santa! [​IMG] And I still can't believe we SAW him! well it all started on Christmas Eve night...... [​IMG]
    I was on NORAD santa tracker, and it was almost 12:00 am. We(my younger siblings and I) were going to stay up until Santa had entered our state. So, once it was about 12:20 am, NORAD showed that Santa had reached Maine! So, we all scrambled into bed and tried to sleep. But that seemed almost impossible of course. [​IMG] My younger sister's room is right next to mine, so i could hear them talking in there. So, i crept out of bed and very quietly crossed the hallway(mom and step dad were right down stairs) and told them to be quiet and go to bed or Santa wouldn't come. Both of my sisters had their bedroom window open! My younger sister said, "we hear bells!" so, i went over and stuck my head out the window. Sure enough, i heard quiet little twinkling of bells! We got all excited and everything, but not too excited to notice a strange light coming from the roof and reflecting onto the snowy ground. Once and a while the light would flicker! We guessed it was Rudolph's nose. Then, to our surprise, we saw a shadow pass by that light! [​IMG] We sat there, looking out the open window, for about 5-10 minutes, watching the shadow(which was shaped like a person) pass by once and a while....Then, we heard a couple stomps(maybe from the reindeer) on the roof. My younger brother said that he even heard a low, deep and distant "Ho. Ho. Ho." Then, we heard several bell rings, the light went out, and all was quiet. But, just as we were about to leave and go to bed, our neighbor's living room light turned on! [​IMG] We listened and we could hear some bells again. Then the biggest surprise happened.....our neighbors have a sliding glass door, which led to their living room...and there, right before our eyes, a man with a red suite, red hat, and black boots walked into the living room. IT WAS SANTA!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] We couldn't believe it! Santa Claus was in our neighbor's house, and we saw him. It couldn't have been someone else, because our neighbors were not home at the time. We watched in amazement as he placed some things down by their tree(couldn't really tell what he was really doing). My siblings and I kept staring and saying, "Oh my gosh...it's really him! Oh my gosh..." we were amazed at our luck of seeing him! [​IMG] Then, he left the room and the lights went out in their house. We heard some very quiet bells. Then, after a gentle breeze of wind blew through the window, he was gone.
    So, for those of you who do not believe in him, this is proof that he DOES exist! We saw him with our own eyes. It was not a dream. It was the real thing! [​IMG] And I still find it hard to believe that we really did see Santa Claus!
    Thanks for reading!(sorry this is really long.) [​IMG]
    -77horses [​IMG]

2. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

can i have you guys's egg-nogg recipe? [​IMG][​IMG]

3. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:???? what do you mean? LOL we buy silk nog at the store. very yummy! [​IMG]

4. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    That's awesome, 77. THanks for sharing.

When I was your age, we used to hear the reindeer hooves as Santa landed on our roof. It was very exciting!

5. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    you are very lucky, not many people get to see him.

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    I can relate to that...but wont go into details in case the One Much askes for my Martini receipe....but my boy understands........then one frosty winters night Santa came..............

7. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    How fun and what a wonderful experience you will remember for always!!![​IMG]

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love you Jim. You crack me up!

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    You are very lucky. When I was a little girl I heard Santa outside our door. By the time I scambled out of bed and to the door all that was left was sleigh tracks in the snow and a huge brass jingle bell in the snow! That was over 30 years ago and I still have that bell!

10. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love you Jim. You crack me up!

Jim,

Something tells me you probabaly have your own "special" eggnog recipe!!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by