We took the kids to Williamsburg last week (Pics)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by willowcol, Apr 22, 2009.

1. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    We stayed at The Powhatan Plantation Resort, they had so many geese, ducks and swans running around the resort. It was so nice you always had something to look at.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    Looks like fun, glad you had a good time!

3. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    how cool! i cant wait til my kids are a little older to really enjoy family trips!

4. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Oh and don't pay attention to my daughter, shorts, knee socks, and boots, lol. She is her own person, she wears what she wants and doesn't care what it is. I tried to get her to at least not wear the boots, at least she doesn't try to fit in and be like everyone else. I am kind of hoping she stays that way.

5. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:hey I was just gonna comment on the boots and knee socks...That is so my daughter...I tell Abby she is a Freak...but I would NEVER want her to change...
    she sets her own style and loves it....Makes shopping for clothing so much easier too...lol

By the way it looks like the kids had a good time and to have that many birds around would of been neat....

6. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    That is the 1st thing I looked at her shorts/socks/boots, she's a CUTIE!!! I have 2 teen girls so I know all about the dress styles, I remind them often how I used to dress them sooo cute in matching outfits and they were adorable!! They're still adorable now, but in a grown up way!! [​IMG]

7. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Looks like fun!

8. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    I still can't believe how grown up she looks in pics to be only 11, I think I will need a gun when she hits 13 lol.

9. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I love Williamsburg! It is one of my families favorite places to go for vacation.

Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing them. [​IMG]

10. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 other pics from the weekend, with no boots lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by