We took the kids to Williamsburg last week (Pics)

willowcol

Songster
11 Years
Oct 10, 2008
Macclesfield NC
We stayed at The Powhatan Plantation Resort, they had so many geese, ducks and swans running around the resort. It was so nice you always had something to look at.

16913_gedc0561.jpg

16913_gedc0566.jpg

16913_gedc0548.jpg

16913_gedc0580.jpg

Oh and don't pay attention to my daughter, shorts, knee socks, and boots, lol. She is her own person, she wears what she wants and doesn't care what it is. I tried to get her to at least not wear the boots, at least she doesn't try to fit in and be like everyone else. I am kind of hoping she stays that way.

Quote:
hey I was just gonna comment on the boots and knee socks...That is so my daughter...I tell Abby she is a Freak...but I would NEVER want her to change...
she sets her own style and loves it....Makes shopping for clothing so much easier too...lol

By the way it looks like the kids had a good time and to have that many birds around would of been neat....

That is the 1st thing I looked at her shorts/socks/boots, she's a CUTIE!!! I have 2 teen girls so I know all about the dress styles, I remind them often how I used to dress them sooo cute in matching outfits and they were adorable!! They're still adorable now, but in a grown up way!!
love.gif

I love Williamsburg! It is one of my families favorite places to go for vacation.

Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing them.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom