We went to the library today

Discussion in 'Geese' started by ben is a terror, Jun 17, 2011.

1. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    Did a kids program at our local library today. 9 hens 3 ducks and my 3week old sebbie ( Gwendolyn ) guess who stole the show you guested it!!! she sat and relaxed on the table preened herself even stood and flapped her wings. She didn't even poop!! When I peeped she peeped. I love her so much.[​IMG] she made her mommy proud [​IMG] The kids and adults were so impressed how well she behaved they all had so many great questions. We'll be doing another program for adults on raising chickens. Gwen will def. be my big helper.
    WAY TO GO GWEN [​IMG]

2. BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo Out Of The Brooder

May 16, 2011
    Wow - I wish our library did things like that! It must have been awesome to see. [​IMG] Well done Gwen that's an amazing feat for a goose NOT to poop [​IMG]

BeckyBoo

3. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    How cute. When my goslings were 3 weeks old, I don't think they could go 5 minutes without pooping!

4. goosedragon

goosedragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Central NC
    scratch'n'peck :

How cute. When my goslings were 3 weeks old, I don't think they could go 5 minutes without pooping!

It helps if you feed concentrated feed and cut off feed and water about an hour before you want to make a good impressiom.​

5. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    Your right Gwen didn't get breakfast but boy did she get lunch!!!

6. tbitt

tbitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    IL
    Very nice!!! Sounds like you have a great career there..... [​IMG] It is nice that you are willing to take your animals there to show people what they are like

How cool is it that your Library does this!?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by