1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

We will love and miss you Cinny...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by PaintedGemsRanch, Nov 19, 2009.

1. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    I dont know where else to put this... I just need a hug... [​IMG] Were there is death, there is life. 22 Babies (chicks) were born today but we lost our precious Chocolate Lab., Cinnamon. We will always love and miss you... Cinny smileee... youre pain free now... Your wagging tail always made our day! 1997-2009 My husband buried her under our dogwood tree in the front yard with our 15 year old kitty we lost this summer. Cinny would let our 1 year old crawl all over her and never move. She never cared. She would "smile" on command and people that didnt know her thought she was snarling at them. lol. and her tail never stopped wagging. [​IMG] She would follow you everywhere with that tail wagging away, hitting everything. You would get so irritated but it was too funny. I miss you soooo much already big girl... Mommy loves you....

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    awww.... I know what you mean about the happy tails.

big hugs,
    my heart breaks, I have a 14 year old shepard mix who's really getting up there,
    hugs hugs hugs,
    gretch

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    So sorry for your loss [​IMG]

4. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I am so very sorry. It hurts and it hurts and it hurts. love is wrapped in a dog and wags a tail.
    Keep busy with the chicks, and cry when you need to.

5. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    So sorry to hear about you loss. The rainbow bridge awaits for you pup. [​IMG]

7. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Thank you all for your kind words and [​IMG] ... I dont know how many times ive cried tonight... [​IMG] ... its so hard... she was such a sweet and loyal dog. Those babies are keeping my plenty busy! Im waiting for 5 more to [​IMG] and join the party lol

8. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    [​IMG] So sorry for your loss. I don't think we realize what a big part they play in our lives until they are gone. It sounds like she had a wonderful home with you.

9. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    sorry for you loss. [​IMG]

10. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    I'm so sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by