Hey guys I know I don't get to come on here NEARLY enough unless I am lurking and reading...but I'm having a panic attack! We've had Cotton Patch Geese since last summer and FINALLY they started laying last week! When the weather was nice....and warm.....but it dropped SO SO COLD last night! 27* here and neither had decided to set on anything yet - I have 5 eggs from one girl and 4 from another and I REALLY am torn! I brought the eggs in last night - it was just SO cold! And kept them at about 60* (it's cold in this house but not like outside). What would you do? Would you give them back....and risk the crazy Texas winter freezing them? Or try to incubate them yourself????? I'm SOOOOO torn! I was really looking forward to the girls doing this on their own! It's part of the beauty of the breed! But they refuse to use their "goose house" and I was lucky enough to con them into laying in wire dog crates filled with hay and straw and wrapped in tarps....which I don't get because the goose house is so much nicer...but still! UGH! So torn.....how is everyone else handling this temper tantrum from Mother Nature????