Webcam to view my eggs/chicks in our incubator - ENJOY!!

praisegod320

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 2, 2013
Torrington, CT
So, we got everything evened out. The humidifier seems to be keeping the right humidty and the temp is at perfect levels
thumbsup.gif

If anyone wants to view the inside of our incubator, feel free!!!! The website is http://10.0.0.126:81

When the user name comes up, just sign in as abateor - It will ask you for a password....just click ok because there is no password set.

Then you'll come to this screen...

Pick whichever you are using..........and then it'll bring you to the inside of our incubator world
jumpy.gif

Right now we are on day 3 (as of 8:15 tonight) The eggs went through a few days of the humidity and temp struggling, but we would eventually get it back to where it was suppose to be at, with some adjusting and whatnot.....it's like a jigsaw puzzle with plugging holes, and unplugging, and testing which ones need to not be and which ones do.... {{{sigh}}} ..........I've candled the eggs and it seems like what's going on inside them is what matches up to images I've searched on google......I'm new at this, so pardon my lack of knowledge.

One more thing, just in case anyone thinks something is wrong with the camera, well two actually......when the lights are out (either its sleepy time, or no one is home for the light to be on inside the incubator) and the heating blacklights are the only ones on - When the temperature levels out, the lights will go on and off repeatedly to maintain the temperature. So there will probably be flashing screens...no worries, the camera isn't broken. It's just adjusting to the difference in light.

Another thing, if it says "no camera feed" - it's because my internet isn't on or the camera got reset and turned off, and I need to turn it on via my computer...and sometimes I'm not near it
wink.png

I hope you'll be able to enjoy this experience as much as we are!!!!
wee.gif

Also: If you're waiting to see the automatic egg turner move, you will be waiting a LONG while....it takes 2 hours to move from one side to the other.....4 hours for a complete trip down and back. They roll halfway from one side to the other...and then when it comes back it makes it one full roll. This way they are being turned completely over 6 times a day.

Last edited:
I don't know how to edit this posting...I guess it doesn't allow editing after awhile? Anyways, if this website doesn't work, there is also this one you can try http://68.199.221.232:81 - Same username (abateor) and no password. Today is day 20 and 6 are pipping
pop.gif
so excited and nervous and IMPATIENT!!!

Back
Top Bottom