1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Website

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Clydach-Poultry, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Clydach-Poultry

Clydach-Poultry Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2011
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm selling a lot of chickens now! I have built my website and i just bought a domain I post it later but does anyone know what I could add to it? Thanks

2. cmfarm

cmfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2010
    Elgin, TX
    Pictures are always good. It is hard to say without looking at it.

3. TaylorHobbyFarms

TaylorHobbyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    I think Testimonials and a Contact Page are important too. That way people can ask questions and see how others' experience with you has been.

4. Vamvakas

Vamvakas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2011
    North Branford, CT
    You selling chicks or adult birds? what's your wedsite?

5. Clydach-Poultry

Dec 22, 2011
    We sell poultry at all life stages! Does anyone have any more ideas or suggestions or maybe show your own site!

6. cmfarm

May 3, 2010
    Elgin, TX
    I have a really easy, basic website that I made on Yola. They have tempalates that you can use and you just fill in the information. My site is www.chicksforcheep.yolasite.com

7. cashdl

cashdl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2008
    Willits
  8. Clydach-Poultry

Dec 22, 2011
    Thanks a lot for all this! This is the site currently, (A Mess I know whats next to add?)[​IMG]

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ok, personal opinion, I'm guessing you used a stock customer service picture, because she looks too polished to know anything about chickens.

"unprecedent" should read unprecedented.

10. cmfarm

May 3, 2010
    Elgin, TX
    I would add more info about they breeds you are selling. It also says at the top what breeds you and then at the bottom is says your breeds change so to contact you, I think you should just list what you have and give prices. I agree about the person on the phone; very distracting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by